PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Challenge 8 - Embossing!

Good Morning!
I hope you all enjoyed our last challenge, I know it was a little tricky for some but hey there's nothing wrong with something to test you every so often is there!

The winner of last weeks challenge is :-

Andie
http://andiesspace.blogspot.com/2009/05/gorjuss-does-sos-creative-inspirations.html



Well done your card was fab! Please email us and we will get your prize sent out to you :)

---

This week we have a slightly easier challenge for you - Embossing!
We would like to see an aspect of embossing somewhere on your creation, now remember it doesn't have to be just a card it can be anything crafty you like!



The prize this week is donated by our very own Kellie,
She is Stampin' Up Demonstrator so is donating us a Stampin' Up Stamp Set from the Aussie Sale-A-Bration !


Okay then so what you waiting for?! Get Embossing!
Here is some inspiration from our DT Team!
Click the banners on the right to be taken to their blogs!

CAROLINE

CHERYL


JOY


KELLIE


NAT



RACH

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting! Nat xx

16 comments:

  1. stunning dt cards will try and get this one done been busy and have missed a few sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards by the DT girls.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine!!
    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/on-opposite-ends-of-spectrum.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what lovely DT cards this week as usual.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and amazing DT cards.

    Here is my cardx Hugs Fifi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, some really great work. you can find my card here.
    Thanks for looking.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to enter this weeks challenge but can't get the link to work. Sure I am making an obvious mistake but can't work out what it is.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards as usual - anyway i have done one too and you'll find it hereWilma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous DT cards! I love embossing!
    My card is hereHelen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of embossing techniques here. I used a brass stencil for mine!
    My card is hereChrissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge and lovely DT cards.
    Here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi wondered why no dt memebr had visited...lol coz i had not posted here, DOH!!!
    so i have now here it is thanks carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope I make it, here's my cardDT cards look FAB!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my card.
    http://andreja-kokos.blogspot.com/2009/05/mami-za-50-rojstni-dan.html
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete