PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Challenge 20 - Doodling

Afternoon!
First of all a big thankyou to everybody who joined in with our last challenge of making a kickstand card. Im so glad we inspired people to try something new :)
So the winner of last weeks prize which was a download of their choice from The Little Yellow company is:
Wilma - your card was fantastic!!
E-mail us on cinspirations@hotmail.com so that we can sort out yor prize :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHALLENGE 20 - DOODLING
Now onto this weeks challenge, we would like to see some Doodling somewhere on your card.
The prize this week has been donated by Louise over at Paper Angels. Here is abit about paper angels
Here at Paper Angels, we want you to not only have fun browsing our large range of craft supplies but also gain inspiration from our project gallery and make new crafty friends in our forum.

Whether your heart lies with scrapbooks, card making, rubber stamping, mini books or decoupage, you’ll find a wide selection of products at Paper Angels.

Paper Angels has donated this Animal Antics templates, it includes 6 animals. Worth £14!!

Guest DT Member - JAN


- AUNTY SUE -


- CAROLINE -


- JOY -

- NAT -


- TANJA -


Don't forget to check out our monthly challenge over at Paper Craft Planet!!
Thanks for looking! and Happy crafting!!!
Rach & The Team xxx

27 comments:

  1. Great DT cards. I love to doodle and here is my last card, which I have done today.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Here is my card. Thank you for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think everyone loves to doodle!
    Here is my Entry
    Thanks
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my card for the challenge, great DT pieces.. my doodling is a bit pants though..sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great doodle challenge and wonderful works from the DT.

    Here's my card

    Thanks for looking

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved looking thru all the cards! Such wonderful ideas.

    HERE'S MY CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card by the team
    thisis my entry love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute DT cards! Great inspirations and wonderful challenge :)
    Here's my card
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge!
    gorgeous DT work
    Here's mine!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT cards as always and great challenge.
    here is my card
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is mine http://craftergm.blogspot.com/search/label/Creative%20Inspiration
    was not sure if this count for the challenge or not
    Thanks Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. doodling on my card makes me a little nervous! lol
    here it is...
    ...Joyful Stamper: Summer has finally arrived!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time at doodling, so being a bit cautious...but will definitely do more in the future.

    Here is my card

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards are really great doodling!!
    Here’s my card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. here's mine

    Wonderful DT entries, thanks for looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Though doodling is not my greatest talent I tried my best with this.
    I had much fun doing it. And I had the great dt work for some inspiration.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love doodling on my cards, it is a new technique that
    I just started doing, but really like the effect of it.
    Here is my creation

    ReplyDelete
  19. The DT cards are all so sweet. Mine is very male! You can see it here
    Thanks for looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab dt card's!
    heres mine
    thanks for looking amanda xx

    ReplyDelete