PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Challenge 40 - Shaker Card!

Good Morning!
Well I can't believe were into the week of Christmas, I hope your all ready!
I know some of you may be too busy to craft this week but I really hope you can find time to take part in our challenge :)
The Winner of the 2 Digi Images from last week is :


Please e-mail me so I can give you them!

CHALLENGE 40 - SHAKER CARD!

This week we would love you to make a shaker card!
These are a lot easier than you'd think and are fantastic fun when they are completed!
It doesn't have to be a Christmas card with them in-case your thinking that,
You could use stars for New Year Cards, Hearts for Valentines ... Allsorts!

The prize this week is another THREE 10% Discount Vouchers from:


AND

ONE Lucky person will be our GUEST DT MEMBER FOR JANUARY!

Here is what our team has come up with,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!











Happy Crafting & Merry Christmas! Nat xxx

5 comments:

  1. WOW thanks! I'll email you now. This sounds like a fab challenge too, i've never made one of these before so i'll give it a go.
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sweet treat cups from Stampin Up, make shaker cards a breeze. Happy New Year!!
    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the DT cards!!!

    You can see my card here

    ReplyDelete