PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Design Team Call!

Good Afternoon!
Incase you are wondering where this weeks Challenge is it is below this post.

DESIGN TEAM CALL!

We are looking for 2 New Members to join our DT Team!
If you think you would like to do it here are a few simple steps to apply:

* Create a Card / Project with the theme of
'Autumn Colours' and Post a direct link below.
You have until the 22nd of September.

* If successful you will need to make 1 Card / Project a week.
We have a Team Blog with up-coming themes where we upload our work to so we can be more versatile with getting future work done.

* You will need to help comment our entries, we have a number system for this so this job can be shared out equally.

If you are lucky enough to be chosen please bear in mind that you will have to provide a card / project each week and help with the commenting.

Good Luck!

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR DT CALL ENTRIES,
OUR WEEKLY CHALLENGE IS BELOW

15 comments:

  1. never tried out for anything like this before, but thought id give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this opportunity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    This is my first foreign challenge.I love it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS! Didn't mean to post here. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've entered a DT call but thought I'd give it a go ~ Good luck to all that enter xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Challenge, I've really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please forgive, I'm a newbie, I meant to enter for the challenge not the DT call. Apologise for being such a noodle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi DT ladies, I just noticed I posted my card (entry #10) to the wrong post. I meant to post it to the lace and sparkle challenge not the DT application. Unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to be on a weekly Design Team...sorry.
    Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I put my card on the wrong post, obviously this isn't autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I don't think I did this right last time so I've tried again. Apologies if you have me twice! Also thank you for the opportunity, it would be fantastic to be a design team member. Good luck to everyone. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. First Time Entering into a challenge! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. enjoyed the challenge ! x great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing Writing Services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.whatsapp us:+1-(951)-468-9855

    ReplyDelete