PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 149!

Good Morning!
The winner of the $10 Gift Certificate from our sponsor STAMP FAIRY is:

JANINE (112)



Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me within 3 days to claim your prize!
You can find the e-mail address in the right side column.

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

KATHRIN (19)
HEIKE (110)
FRANCY (113)


Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your banners everyone!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me as one of your Top 3 - I already postet the banner on my blog to be displayed proudly.

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, I'm happy to be on your top 3.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner. I was thrilled to see my card had been picked. I am off to see how to display your banner. I have only recently started to post so it's all new to me at the moment :)
    Hugs
    Janine xx

    ReplyDelete