PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.


If you do not follow these rules your entry will be deleted.

Thank you!!!

WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR SPONSORS IN 2015, HOWEVER WE THANK YOU FOR SHOWING AN INTEREST.

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Challenge 155 - Anything Goes!

CHALLENGE 155 - ANYTHING GOES!
This week we have a nice and easy challenge of you for Anything Goes!

We are sponsored this week by our sponsor DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO!
They are offering 1 lucky winner a Gift Certificate!






Here is what the Design Team have come up with!
Apologies for not having done another card again this week, I simply didn't have the time.







6 comments:

  1. Oh my, these samples are totally awesome!!! I'm supah inspired now, thanks for another fabulous challenge! hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous card:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous makes from the dt,cuffed you picked my scottie dogs for the top 3 last week.janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've entered the same card twice! It didn't appear and I thought I mustn't have saved but both showed the 2nd time - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanxs for de challenge .I love this theme.
    Entered my card and my compliment for the dt team.
    Gorgeous creations lady,s.

    Greetz Mystiek

    ReplyDelete