PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Challenge 164 - Anything Goes!

CHALLENGE 164 - ANYTHING GOES!
This week is the simple challenge of Anything Goes!
Please remember that you MUST follow our rules however or your entry WILL be deleted.

We are sponsored this week by SIMON SAYS STAMP.
The prize is a wonderful $20 Gift Certificate!
(Please note this does not include P+P)

Simon Says Stamp

Here is what the DT Team have come up with...
Just click their names to be taken to their blogs!



13 comments:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! love the variety of beautiful samples from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybodys favourite challenge theme! Fab cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed something and I am quite embarassed by it. You have a max. 10 challenges rule and I failed to follow it twice. I never wrote that down in my note book, which I use to read rules for each blog and just seen it while scrolling.

    I am sorry :( I am unable to delete both my entries but I would appreciate it if you were able, or skip over me in some way. I did make the note of ten challenges in my notebook so its not gonna happen again! sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, inspirational creations by the DT x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration of the Team.

    nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab inspiration from the team, thanks for fab challenge

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. An anything goes challenge is so great just because we can see all those different works from the DT! Thank you for your inspiration, wonderful cards!
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the inspirational creations by the DT. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT inspiration and many thanks for another fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete