PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Challenge 291 - Seasons Greetings!

Good Morning!
Before we get started on our new challenge I thought I would share the notice I added last week incase any of you missed it.

* I have lifted the limit on how many other Challenges can be combined with your entries. Originally there was a limit of 10 but now there is NO LIMIT! *

This week's challenge is Season's Greetings!
Quite simply all you need to do is make something Christmassy!


This week's prize is from MEL JENS DESIGNS and is 
4 DIGITAL IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! 
You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!  
Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans!

***


GDT FOR NOVEMBER - DOBROSLAWA


Here is what my Design Team have come up with. Each week they produce a variety of creations which I'm sure you will agree are very inspiring. You can also click their names to be taken to their individual blogs.

AGNIESZKA





Please remember to follow the rules you can find at the TOP of our blog before entering as sadly I have to delete a few each week simply because they haven't been followed.
Good Luck!
Natalie & The Team xxx

9 comments:

  1. Great cards and I am delighted to see you have taken off the 10 challenges limit, thanks so much. As a very much "crafting when I can fit it in crafter" I only manage one of 2 posts a week and it's such a shame when I find I could not enter your challenge because I had entered 10 or 11 others. I really love challenges they are always fun to enter Thanks again, your DT cards are so festive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you are happy about the change of rules, I lifted the limit for the reason you have just explained. Thank you for your compliment on mine & my DT's cards :) Looking forward to seeing your future entries, happy crafting! xxx

      Delete
  2. Simply gorgeous creations from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations, particularly like the moose card Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it's one of my favourite's that I've made this year :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Loving the DT inspiration. Thanks for a great challenge. x

    ReplyDelete