PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Challenge 300 - Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!

Good Morning!
Woweee can you believe it? We are on our 300th Challenge!!!
I'd just like to thank you all for playing along, without you this blog wouldn't of continued for so long and a special thank you to those who have been with us from the beginning!


This week's challenge is Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!
(If you want to use a sketch you can choose between the one below or one of the others on our Sketch page. Just state which you have used).
The choice to use a Sketch is completely yours, it is not compulsory.

Sketch no.6

You can find a link to the page of our sketches in the sidebar or simply by clicking below:
SKETCHES

This week's prize is from MEL JENS DESIGNS and is
4 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!



***
Here is what my Design Team have come up with. 
Each week they produce a variety of creations which I'm sure you will agree are very inspiring. 
You can click their names to be taken to their individual blogs.
This week all of the DT have used images generously provided by the Sponsor!!!

AGNIESZKA



Please remember to follow the rules you can find at the TOP of our blog before entering as sadly I have to delete a few each week simply because they haven't been followed.
Good Luck!
Natalie & The Team xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love your DT samples, so pretty! I have a question... Is this challenge an optional use of the sketch, or are we definitely supposed to use a sketch? I wasn't clear. My first entry (#1) uses the sketch provided, but my second (#19) does not. Could you please let me know and I can delete #19 if it doesn't qualify. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's optional hun, which is why it is listed as just an option in the title :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was thinking the option was to use either the sketch provided or one of your older sketches. Thank you for clarifying! I enjoy your challenges very much and want to make sure I follow the rules! Wishing you a joyful day!

      Delete
    3. You can use the sketch provided, any of the older sketches or none at all :) I hope you will continue to join in with our challenges :) xxx

      Delete