- exclusive video tutorials every month
- challenges to inspire your creativity
- an extensive card and project gallery featuring over 3000 samples sorted by stamp set and category!
- And more!
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
Challenge 112 - Lace & Pearls!
Just before I get onto the Winners and this week's Challenge I'd just like to mention that I am having a crafty clearout and selling some of my Tilda Stamps so if you are interested just click here:
Thank you to those who joined in with our Challenge of decorating the inside of your cards last week.
The Winner is:
Please e-mail me within 3 Days to claim your prize.
The Lucky TOP 3 are:
Don't forget to grab the banner to display on your blogs!
CHALLENGE 112 - Lace & Pearls!
This week we want see both Lace & Pearls on your creations! Don't worry you don't just have to use fabric lace you can use a lace punch / die aswell.
We have 2 PRIZES up for grabs this week, the first is where one lucky winner will be:
GUEST DESIGNER FOR JUNE
CATHERINE POOLER is offering a free 2 week membership to Stamp Nation!
What is StampNation?
It is the premier community for you to share your love of paper crafting in a positive upbeat, intimate environment.
StampNation is the place for you to gain knowledge and inspiration!
Membership benefits include:
For more information about StampNation, click here (link: http://www.catherinepooler.com/stamp-nation-2/. To visit Catherine’s Blog for daily inspiration, Click Here (link: http://www.catherinepooler.com/sn/)
Catherine has also kindly made a card for us this week:
As usual just click the DT names to be taken to their blogs.
Please remember there are a few rules you should follow before entering the Challenge:
* Your entry MUST fit the Challenge.
* Please use a DIRECT LINK to your Blog Post using Mr Linky.
* Please NO BACKLINKING to older posts before this Challenge was set.
* Lastly please DO NOT COMBINE YOUR ENTRY WITH ANY MORE THAN 20 OTHER CHALLENGES.
Good Luck & Enjoy the Challenge!
Nat & The Team